Why Kiian Digistar Hi-pro ink is hot in Pakistan?
Where should we use this model sublimation ink?
Synthetic fabrics (polyester), onto rigid substrates (pre-treated) and onto blended fibres (min 80% PES)
Why choose this ink for Roland printer?
It has been developed for printing onto light and/or low-coated papers.
What about its features?
- DIGITAL SUBLIMATION INK FOR TRANSFER PRINTING
- Ideal for transferring onto synthetic fabrics (polyester) Indicated for transferring onto blended fibres (min 80% PES)
- DEVELOPED FOR PRINTING ONTO LIGHT and/or LOW COATED PAPERS
- Ideal for sports wear and interior decoration
- COMPATIBLE WITH DX7 PRINTHEADS (and preceding)
- Compatible with the above-mentioned piezo printheads
Anything else should we know?
- Industrial production
Ideal on medium and large format machines, it fully exploits their productive capacities. Speed, reliability and reproducibility of the processes over time meet the criteria of industrial productions
- Drying speed
The speed of ink drying influences the overall printing speed. A printer can only print as fast as the individual prints dry or cure.
Color extension and brightness, allowing the reproduction of a wide color space during profi
Company Name: Fei Yue Digital Technology Co.,LTD
Whatsapp: +86 18252072197
Address: Central Road 323, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China