Learn More Advantages of Textile Digital printing
Inkjet printing produces photorealistic graphics with brilliant intensity of color. Its versatility makes it a good choice for large graphic display format. Inkjet printers use CMYK inks to produce full color and can print on a wide variety of media, so this process is suitable both for indoor and outdoor use.
Digital printing has many advantages, the most important of which are rapid turnaround and lower production costs. It is often used for on-demand or color-printed short-term. It is very cost-effective in short runs due to low installed costs and the fact that there are no restrictions on minimum volume adjustments.
Digital printing is a modern printing method that produces prints directly from a computer file, rather than a slide or photo, bypassing any intermediate medium, such as negative film, proofs or plates. Digital printing is used for many commercial printing needs in black and white, and full color. Some specialized commercial digital printing companies can also offer:
• large-format printing of posters, such as signboards, canvas and acrylic engravings
• additional large-format printing for large-scale external applications, such as banners, billboards, billboards and building wraps.
Today, digital printing is increasingly being used instead of old forms of printing, such as litho. It's easy to understand why, when you look at the many advantages of digital printing offers:
Advantages of digital printing
• Selecting processes, some of which can be used for high-resolution printing applications
• Printing can be done on many different substrates
• Waterproof and fade-resistant inks can be used
• Suitable for printed materials for indoor or outdoor installation
• Any size can be printed including large format and additional wide format
Company Name: Fei Yue Paper Industrial Co.,LTD
Whatsapp: +86 18252072197
Address: Central Road 323, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China