ITEMS YOU WILL NEED
• White or light color polyester fabric garment or sublimation blanks.For best results, use fabric with tight weave.
• Heat Press
• Parchment paper or a Teflon Sheet
• Sublimation Transfer Paper
STEP ONE – PRINTING YOUR IMAGE
1) Be sure to mirror or flip your image prior to printing.
2) Be sure to print on the bright white side of the paper.
3) Be sure to use Sublimation ink and sublimation transfer paper
STEP TWO – TRANSFERRING YOUR IMAGE
1) Preheat press to 375º - 400º F.
2) Press garment for 3-5 seconds to release moisture and remove wrinkles.
3) Place your printed image face down.
4) Use heat transfer tape to secure the paper on to the blank.
5) Place Teflon or Parchment paper sheet on top of the sublimation paper.
6) For fabric sublimation press at 400º for 35 seconds at medium pressure. For the iPhone Cover press at 356° for 120 seconds with medium pressure.
7) When the time is finished open the press and quickly remove the transfer.
• Turn the garment inside out.
• Wash in COLD water.
• Use a mild detergent for best results.
• Do not use bleach or bleach alternative detergents.
• Remove the garment promptly from the washer. The color may bleed if left in the washer.
• Dry on LOW temperature.
*Please note that transfer paper DOES have a shelf life; it lasts about 1 year depending upon storage. It must be kept sealed in its plastic bag. High humidity or dry conditions can shorten its shelf life.
Company Name: Fei Yue Paper Industrial Co.,LTD
Whatsapp: +86 18252072197
Address: Central Road 323, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China