How to use Epson initial ink packs on Epson F-series printer?
Featuring a new Epson High Density Black ink, the Epson UltraChrome DS ink set delivers rich blacks, extraordinary color saturation and high color contrast for superior overall image quality. Designed exclusively for the SureColor F-series printers, ensuring printhead reliability and high productivity.
UltraChrome DS inks are ideal for those users wanting to produce superior-quality output, whichever substrate they are using.
For rigid substrates, the standard black ink produces smooth gradations - perfect for the creation of promotional goods.
Textile printers would benefit more from the HDK Black, which produces deep blacks and dense shadows on soft substrates.
High Density Key (HDK) Black, Created primarily for the textile market, HDK Black features a superior black density to produce deep, rich blacks and dense shadows.
HDK Black can even help to lower the amount of colour ink needed to achieve the desired results, in fact, the overall ink consumption can be reduced by an average of 10%.
Epson printers are designed to be used exclusively with Epson genuine inks, not any other brands of inks or cartridges, and you can have this genuine Epson ink technology with a full printer warranty and support for about the same cost-per-ml as typical third-party solutions.
* fastness can reach 4-5 degrees, and also be suitable for baby clothes.
* it passes Oeko-Tex Standard 100, GB250-1995, GB251-1995 etc standards.
* If use Epson original sublimation ink, the printer with one year quarantee, including the printheads and all ink related system.
* When you use Epson original sublimation ink, it can save 30% ink cost compare with other brand ink, because Epson original sublimation ink with high density.
* If you use Epson original sublimation ink, it can protect the print heads, and make the print heads with long life time.
Company Name: Fei Yue Paper Industrial Co.,LTD
Whatsapp: +86 18252072197
Address: Central Road 323, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China