Roland are renowned for their incredible reputation for reliability, quality, versatility and much more, the introduction of the SolJet EJ-640 proves no exception to this.
Offering wider, faster and cheaper printing than ever before, the EJ-640 offers real affordability, return on investment and print potential for your business.
The EJ-640 from Roland operates on a brand new eco-solvent cartridge configuration allowing for long unattended printing and a cheaper cost per print than ever before thanks to the introduction of a 1 litre cartridge. Working in harmony with the latest print head technology which virtually eliminates bi-directional banding of any sort.
With its ability to print up to 102m² per hour, you can build your business and reputation on Roland’s high-production EJ-640. Exceptional image quality coupled with your choice of specialty inks enable the quick production of high quality, vibrant wide format banners, signs, posters, vehicle graphics, and fine art, in a more efficient and economical manner than ever before.
- Staggered dual print heads cover a large print width to optimise production capabilities
- Mirrored formation overall reduces the potential of chromatic banding
- New economical ink cartridges thanks to the design and development of new 1 litre Eco-Solvent cartridges available in 7 colours; dual CMYK or CMYKLcLmLk
- The integrated tri-heater system allows the drying to keep up with the print speeds
- Showcasing the new and improved Roland VersaWorks Dual RIP software, allowing for Postscript and PDF rendering, simplifying the printing of intricate layers and transparencies.
- Long unattended print runs thanks to 1 litre inks and the ink switching system
- Print speeds of up to 102m/h
- Sturdy construction and a large diameter grit roller enable the EJ to be a true workhorse