What Advantages does Epson F7280 sublimation printer have?
What about Epson F7280 sublimation printer advantages?
- Superior Quality – PrecisionCore™ (TFP) Print Head & UltraChrome™ DS ink for superior, predictable and consistent colour at resolutions up to 720x1440dpi, Variable Sized Dot Technology™ (VSDT) for superior half tones with minimum ink consumption, choice of standard or new High Density Black ink
- Superior Reliability – supplied with a single-source manufacturer warranty that can be augmented with additional Service Packs for investment protection and cost minimisation up to 1 years1
- High Flexibility – supports rolls up to 64" (1625mm) wide with media up to 1mm thick, selectable print speeds with two print modes (standard and new HQ) for flexible production requirements
- Superior Productivity – sellable production at up to 30.3m2/hr with a 6L Continuous Ink Supply System, high-capacity 40Kg roll media support with single operator loading, integrated output media heater, and precision Auto Take-Up for roll-to-roll production
- Reduced Running Costs – designed to minimise operator involvement, reduced low power consumption, uses cost-effective 1L ink refills, has a 2L re-usable waste tank, remote status notification & management
- Easy to Operate – upgraded easy-fill tank system, a large LCD control panel with in-built help, ships with an optional Ergosoft RIP customized for complete Professional features & can be used with MAINTOP / Wasatch RIP software.