Make a Special Graphic T-shirt Easily by T-shit Transfer Paper
We all loves a good, old fashioned movie night with the girls, but you can only watch Mean Girls so many times before you're want to mix things up a little! Check out the step-by-step tutorial below to DIY a cool, graphic t-shirt for you and all of your BFFs to try at your next slumber party. And just need T-shirt transfer paper, sublimation ink and machine.
So here's what you'll need to get started:
(1). T-shirt - preferably cotton or a cotton/poly blend
(2). T-shirt transfer paper.
(4). Cricut or other electric die-cutting machine and the image(s) you want to cut.
1. First, find a font or design that you like and print it out onto the specialty iron on t-shirt transfer paper—you should easily be able to find this at your local craft store. Make sure you follow the instructions carefully—you don't want to print on the wrong side!
2. Once your design is printed, place it where you like on a blank t-shirt.
3. Heat up your iron and iron over the paper and shirt. Apply light pressure to the paper and your tee shirt. Make sure you get the corners!
Keep your iron at a medium-low temperature so you don't burn the design.
4. Peel the backing off your design and shirt.
5. To give your tee a little extra flare, you can cut a wider neck line or cut the sleeves off of your!
More information, pls click here: http://www.sublihouse.com/index.php/