1.Cut and prepare toner primarily based traced pictures to suit metal surface.
2 Prepare the surface of the metal by gently sanding it with four hundred or 600 grit sandpaper.
3. to use the image, brush a good layer (not too thin) to the surface with a flat brush.
4. Press the image face down onto the answer.
5. Place the piece in an exceedingly pre-heated kitchen appliance and bake at 325° F (160C) for
6. take away the piece from the kitchen appliance and let cool. it's necessary to chill before removing the
7. Soak in water for a minimum of ten minutes.
8. to shield and seal the image, brush one coat matte or gloss sealer over the image and warmth set as