How to fix sublimation textile printing by heat press calandra?
- Best sublimation and fixation of dyes by very constant temperature use of thermal oil for superior thermo-dynamic temperature control.
- No colour differences side-to-side, over the production run or between the seasons; heating drum is completely filled with oil and oil is thoroughly mixed.
- No distortion in the print pattern due to a very stable belt (PID) steering. No lateral movement of material due to the longest belt in the industry.
- High speed at required contact time by making use of maximum drum surface and very constant temperature.
- Quick heating up (+/- 1 hour) due to ample heating capacity and low quantity of oil in the drum.
- Minimal maintenance required. Long life-time of machine, its components and belt; long belt and belt guiding system working without mechanical force. No edge or side elongation of the belt.
- Ease of operation. Single button operation for pressure, speed, temperature.